Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Whoops. (W1;D3)

So, obvious plan fail. I'm good at those. I accomplished next to nothing that could be called 'progress' yesterday. I didn't get further behind than I was though, which is good.

So far today, I have done a decent amount of my dishes. So, current list:

Feed kids (husbands at work this evening)
Finish dishes. Everything in the kitchen, I'm not worried about tracking down stray forks or cups right now, I just need my kitchen under control.
Get counters cleared.
Get fridge cleared out.

That's today. Oh, and:

One load of laundry, containing at least school clothes for the little dude and one full outfit for everyone else.

So, I shall attempt to remember to update here before bed with tomorrows list and anything I did accomplish, as the original plan for this damned blog said.

~k

No comments:

Post a Comment