Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starting. (W1;D1)

Week One. Day One.

Where to start.

Girl minion needs bathed tonight.



By tomorrow night when I am doing this again, I want to have:

Gotten all currently clean laundry folded and put away. Including socks and underwear.

Gotten some more laundry started.

Done dishes. More than I have used between now and then (yes, that implies that I currently have dishes in my sink. Because... Well... I do).

Cooked and fed my family.

Bathed myself.

Take trash down.



And I'll call that good for one day. It's a short list. Stupidly mundane. True, there's more to it (I hope to have sex this evening. Kinky fun sex even. I want to do a bleach test strand for my hair. I am not listing the random minutia because I honestly don't want to overwhelm myself.)

So, a start. Maybe. We'll see how it has gone tomorrow evening, right?

~k

No comments:

Post a Comment